Benefits of Foundations in Direct Care Program
- Anyone can take this program and enhance their Caring skills to the Global Standard.
- As the Program is completely Online and Self Learning mode, One can go through module videos and write assessments multiple times without any extra payment.
- Student can practice in portal as per their convenience, so there is no time limit to complete the Program.
- NorQuest is DLI approved Public College, therefore its Certificate is Globally accepted.
- Foundations in Direct Care Certificate may add value to the credentials of the Students planning for Overseas Study/Immigration.
100 | Introductory Preview
101 | Direct Care Roles and Responsibilities
102 | Safe Contact: Preventing Infection
103 | Care of the Client's Environment and Belongings
104 | Food and Nutrition
105 | Basic Anatomy
106 | Caring for Elderly People
107 | Infant and Child Care
108 | Clients Needing Physical Support
109 | Emotional and Mental Support
110 | Ethics and Values in Caring Career Pathways
Why Choose Us
NorQuest has a unique ability to provide students with the skills Alberta needs in a supportive and inclusive environment. And with input from industry, business, and the public sector, it makes learning relevant and rewarding.
Lower Learning Cost
Those interested in becoming a healthcare worker & those that find themselves in a caregiving role
Different Course Variation
Those who wish to develop an advantage of skillsets desired by Canadian health care system
Suitable Learning Strategy
Companies with healthcare workers that are already part of our frontline (e.g., refresher of skills)